Another great day in Iowa

Woke up this morning to 52 degrees and climbing. Today the new bus engine gets prepped

href="

">Den's1977 Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik

27F at sunrise here in the tropics of Minnesota. It's been raining all day and should reach 45F. A real bummer.
Reply to
jjs

That's a real bummer John as I did not get any rain (or sunshine) and it topped out at 64F here and I got several hours of great engine work done. Great day here.

href="

">Den's1977 Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik

We hit about 60 here today and the forecast calls for 66 tomorrow and

70 on Saturday. Whoo hoo!
Shaggie