Woodie!

I'm speechless.

Neil

Being a guy that tries to find good in all situations and creations, I must say " It is vile and without any good qualities."

href="

">Den's1977 Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik

Unless you are bidding on it... Then of course, it is a "piece of work".

href="

">Den's1977 Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik

I'm just hoping the subject line isn't describing your reaction to it. H

Reply to
Hairy

Nope. :)

Reply to
jjs

"Neil" wrote in news:1104473231.34b19882ba1c8d6b37227d661dc12012@teranews:

Oh that kind of woodie. There were some buggies in Mad Max that were way cool for cruising in the outback. But not this one.

Reply to
cloud8

Flintstsones!.....Meet The Flintstones,................they're a modern stone aged fam uh leeeeeee..................LOL

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

MUADIB®

Reply to