I'm baaaackk....!!!!!

I've had some PC problems for the last month or so.

Have I missed anything?

Reply to
Tim Rogers

you were gone?

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Screw you d**khead..

=^)

(Just figured you'd want to get back to normal postings as quickly as possible)

Reply to
Gary Tateosian

.................Thanks guys. It's good to know that I'm still held in high esteem here. Now if Stafford would just chime in with some even better compliments and then Jan would jump in and try to get everyone to be nice, I'd be ready for one of those brokeback mountain style group hugs.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

*unsubscribes*
Reply to
Michael Cecil

I've had some problems being PC (social contract, and all that stuff) for decades or so. What are you gettin' at? :-D

Reply to
Shag

Hmmmm Uhhh.....

I think I'll just stand over here.

Mario Vintage Werks Resto.

Reply to
Kafertoys

You sick, sick man...

Would you like the horsies too? :]

J.

Reply to
Berg

..............Saddle up pilgrim.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

YeeHaw

href="

"Den'sDogs

href="

">Den's1977 Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik

Okay now,...........Which Boots belong to Timmy?

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

If A Quiz is Quizzical, What is a test?

The Peacemaking Meeting scheduled for today has been cancelled due to a conflict.

Reply to
MUADIB