Ant - Monarch of Menace ??

Is that really you Ant ? Where you been ? Nice to see you back.

Randy

RSMEINER

Ben Boyle

That's what the voices tell me anywaze. Thanks, and wait'll you see my front. Thank Gawd they finally have allowed silicone implants again.

-ANT

Reply to
ANT

Voices again ? Yep, You're back all right.

Randy

RSMEINER

Hey, c'mon everyone -- who's Ant?

Reply to
Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliot

Ant, introduce yourself to the Squirrel. Be almost kind about it.

Randy

RSMEINER

Ant is the King of ramva...not to be confused with Jan, the queen of ramva........so a google search...should keep you laughing for a bit....and by the way, bite my shiney metal ass....

------------------- Chris Perdue

*All opinions are those of the author of this post* "Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug"
reply take your PANTS off
Reply to
Chris Perdue

More importantly, who are YOU? LOL And do you realize that your nom de plume's character's voice was performed by a lady? (June Foray)

-ANT

Reply to
ANT

I missed you ANT. Nice to see ya in print

href="

">Den's 1978Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik

Who is ANT? I don't know if there is enough bandwitdh in all of cyberspace to answer that properly...

Reply to
Kaferdave

Bah! WHat a maroon!

Reply to
Max Welton

Yeah. Short name, long story. ;-)

Max

Reply to
Max Welton

You can also see me on next week's "Americas Most Wanted"

Actually I supplied some cars to an episode and did some stunt driving.

-ANT

Reply to
ANT

hehehe....

------------------- Chris Perdue

*All opinions are those of the author of this post* "Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug"
reply take your PANTS off
Reply to
Chris Perdue

Was that the crash-test-dummy commercial? :D

MaX

Reply to
Max Welton

AS Senator J. Kerry Might say.........

Merry F***n' Christmas Antonio.

interesting to see you round here again...............Always an education,...................of some kind.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®

There is a picture of him somwhere on the net, together with other RAMVA people, heard something about a dinner afterwards...?

J.

Reply to
BergRace

http://63.230.74.177/newwolfpac/scrapbkmembers/KP2001/04/MVC-011F.JPG (Good thing I don't take pictures for a living!)

Max

Reply to
Max Welton

Hiya, ANT.......

its Mark from Louisiana, I remember you from the studebaker newsgroup.

Reply to
mark hoffman

My condolences LOL

-ANT