Any news on the STF?

Anyone heard anything??

J.

Reply to
P.J. Berg

..................This must be why RAMVA is getting more than 50 posts a day after being fairly slow for the past several months.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Its back up now.. :o)

J.

Reply to
P.J. Berg

I've grinned after saying that sentence before, too. :-)

Reply to
Shag

Any more hints on your pipe dream??

J.

Reply to
P.J. Berg

Am I the only one who reads that as STFU each time?

/hates web forums.

Reply to
Michael Cecil

This should pretty much give it away:

Shag

You got me..

J.

Reply to
P.J. Berg

bugadventures = adventures with a bug...

*hint hint hint* jeepadventures = adventures with a jeep... *hint hint hint* railadventures = adventures with... C'mon, PJ. You can do it... ;-P
Reply to
Shag

I guess I'll have to find out. Of course the dirtbike didn't have a seatbelt... :-)

So get one. I can see it now. "timmybikeadventures.dyndns.org"..... :-)

Reply to
Shag

................You already mentioned that you wanted a rail back before xmas I think.

I've got just one question:

.....What do you think happens to the driver & passengers in a rail when it gets driven at a high velocity through one of those Carolina mudholes? That's right, just like when you're on that dirt bike........HAH!

....................I actually like dirt bikes and always wanted one.......sniff

timmy

Reply to
Tim Rogers

I allready got it, as in "You got me"(Caught me) red handed..!

Rail: Front mounted chrome to the torsion bar, barely worth a Scandinavian hard-on for restistance..

Fibreglass pod around the steering collumn with aftermarket ignition switch neatly mounted in the former mentioned...

Hints given: Short, light and of cause the latter "Full circle"... Love it, always enjoyed your documentation of all outings etc..

See, I won!!! Yeah, right! Give us the money and ship em north(That was for your younger .., nah cant say that can we :0)

J.

Reply to
P.J. Berg

Oh, it is only so much fun Timothy, shakes,wobbles and slides without proper top speed(+ It takes a whole lot of efforth, (something to considder not being 18 anymore......).

Last time I had an on track outing was bout 5 years ago in Thailand, rather quick gokarts for being rentable, ofcause expensive. Ended up fully brused all black and purple, close to a broken rib. Drove without a helmet=could hear s**te for two days.... Yeah, try to be 16 when your in your latter 30's and your in for pain!!!!

J.

Reply to
P.J. Berg