Anyboy got?

Anybody have a dipstick for a type III motor laying around? I'm building a buggy motor, was a type III but converting it to a type I. Didn't pay attention to the dipstick before I got the thing together. Now my options are to drill for a stock type I, use an aftermarket thing that bolts to where the type III went (which I have but don't like the way it fits) or use the old type III tube and find a dipstick. I'd prefer the last option. I have the stuff for the other

2 options but I like the last one best.

So, if anybody has one, would you sell, give or trade it to me? I've got several type III parts I won't be using I could trade or ???

Thanks, < TC

Reply to
Tcrdn11

If you'd look carefully at how the type 3 dipstick passes throught the rear of the car and to the engine, using it on a buggy motor is kinda impossible. Just use the adapter dipstick. Save or sell all of the type

3 bits you didn't use, somebody needs it.
Reply to
Zarana-X