anyone in the nw interested in a 73 super?

i have a 73 super that lost its engine and I need one less car. I have a bus that needs my attention right now. Its beat up from the P/O and has some rust but i'll let it go cheap $200 or trade for 76 bus stuff. it's 90 % complete other then the engine. the engine could maybe rebuilt but the case needs work. If interested let me know because its going to the wrecker soon if i don't get any bites.

Reply to
greggholmes

Where is it located?

Reply to
Remco

North of Everett on Camano island.

Guess I should have included that bit.

Reply to
greggholmes

.........More than two years ago, you get into a pissing contest with some of the other long time regulars here and announce that this group is "going downhill" and that you're leaving because there are better groups than this one (paraphrasing). And now here you are......back again......and trying to unload some rusty yard art with a bad engine for a couple of hundred bucks.

...Is this group making a comeback or what? Or do you just need the money?

timmy

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Acually, no I don't need the money. I would even let it go for free like I have with alot of stuff. I don't remember who you are no do i care to. I can see from your post that the attitude of some people remains the same. So i guess the bug goes to the scrap yard just for the fun of it. spitfull, a little. No I am not back I just wanted it to go to someone who wanted it. Ta.

Reply to
greggholmes

its a fatchick super....scrap it.....then f*ck off....

Reply to
Joey Tribiani