Max and ANT!

Why aren't you in the chat?! "A hundred days to make me older since the last time that I saw your pretty face. A thousand lies to make me colder and I don't think I could look at this the same, but all the miles that seperate disappear now when I remember your face."

Reply to
Kidd

Screw that undernet mumbo jumbo.

-ANT

Stop that. To reply change my ISP to @hotmail.com

Reply to
ANT

I thought I'd spent the evening with my wife. Didja all have a good time?

Max

Reply to
Max Welton

Showing his age here....... ;o)

J.

Reply to
BergRace

Bend over and I'll show you sumpthin else, tramp! LOL

Actually I tried to log on per Bill B's excellent instructions but it NEVER worked. Also DLed the Mirc proggie but when I tried to open it (to install it) all I would get is some error message about Win32????

I don't need to tear out any more of the little hair I have left, thank you.