Beetle accessories/parts - help with value

I had a 67 Beetle probably 15 years ago. I no longer have the car but I have several parts from it. I'd love to get rid of them if they're worth anything. Could you all help me with value of these items?

1 stock wheel/tire 1 stock gas tank 1 OEM (Wolfsburg?) roof rack with the wooden slats

All the above are in good condition and have been stored indoors.

Also have a number of service manuals including the factory S.M.

Thanks for the help.

Charlie

Reply to
Lhead

Hey Charlie, where do you live?

Rick Bass Players Drink Bass

Reply to
Rick Bass

Roof rack (if pristine) is only thing of more value than the cost to shitp it. Find a fellow 'dubber and pass them on.

Reply to
Wolfgang

I live in the Kansas City, MO area.

Reply to