The Bondo Bandito Theme Song

For those of you old enough to remember the "Frito Bandito" song from the commercials in the 1960's and 1970's, I present Marios's theme to the tune of the Frito Bandito song:

Aye, yii, yii, yiiii, Oh I am the Bondo Bandito I slap on the Bondo, And paint it I do, I get your Volkswagen, I steal it from you!

Aye, yii, yii, yiiii, Oh I am the Bondo Bandito, I hidded the rust, Behind my Bondo, After you pay me, You find it I know!

Reply to
Leopold Stotch

It was just a matter of time. Nice. Andy

Reply to
Andy

On Nov 27, 10:01=EF=BF=BDam, "Andy" wrot= e:

Your slow I beat you to it with my real theme song

well I do have part time help and one of the guys got his hair cut because heknew it would be better for shop appeance, thats cool with in it self but he also donated his hair to
which requiers it to be at least 12".

Should have gone under doing your part.

Since a hand writen sign of mine( stolen) I was thinking of raffleing some off to all you hate me so much and give all the proceeds going to charity. it could be anything from a good picture to shoot darts at to a filler of what ever scupture I can make out of the left only gallon I bought this year, ( I swear a gallon goes hard before I finish it)

Think what would raise at least equiailent as the joan thing but this time it could go to a great cause. I would need someone to post to the samba.

Reply to
Kafertoys

No need for that since we've already got plenty of pictures of you.

These are the best ones:

Scott H

://

?section=troubleshooter&id=5665438
?v=tf5_tHPLYYY And your not obsessed with me lol yea right, talking about stalking at its best. I'm even sure a few of you jurk off to my pictures. I'm telling you some of you really need to get a life.

No wonder why I feel like a celebrity.

Reply to
Kafertoys