Brake cylinders ? For 67' ?

Just wondering about going to O-reilly's , Napa or the like to get a rear brake cylinder. Are they comparable in price or higher than like say JC Whitney ? How about other parts , can these parts houses get about anything you need at a decent price ? Thanks, Iowa883

Reply to
Iowa883

I've had great sucess with Autozone with VW parts. If a parts house has what you need, the quality is usually OK. Prices are usually close.

Outside of that, Aircooled.net has been my web place of choice for genuine VW stuff and parts that I need but not right away. Tune up parts ect..

< TC
Reply to
tcrdn11