Brilliant orange paint code

Guys, I'm getting ready to spray some parts for my bug... This should be an adventure. I want to use a "brilliant orange" color. The orange I'm looking for looks like this:

I e-mailedTquan, but no answer as of yet. Anyone know the color code? Can anyoneeven guess as to what brand/type of paint was used? Thanks,

--Eric

BugMan

HMMMMM INTERESTING PROBLEM , I SUGGEST YOU FIND YERSELF A TRUSTWORTHY AND COMPETENT MECHANIC, IF THAT DOESNT WORK, I SUGGEST YOU INSURE THE CAR FOR TWICE ITS REAL VALUE AND ARRANGE FOR A COMPETENT AND TRUSTWORTHY CAR THIEF TO ARRANGE THE THEFT OF YOUR VEHICLE AND THE SUBSEQUENT ARSON OF SAME. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME SIR.

Reply to
the poster formerly known as e