Cabriolet window frames

Just got my window frames back from the chromer (these frames came with the car no glass installed) and now I need to know how to get the windows I have that are in bad frames out of the frames so I can re-install these windows into the rechromed frames. I figured that I should heat the frames to try to soften the rubber but am afraid of breaking the glass. Has anyone done this? Any and all help will be greatly appreciated as this car has been taking way to long to get on the road (7+ years)

Steve K. '54 Cabrio

Reply to
insanitize