Re: Tools score!!!

> Now I can jack up my "sport utility" with my "sport utility jack" and > I can turn some bolts without busting my knuckles (as much). :-D

Did you show your wife, what you bought?

Reply to
Olli Lammi

Ilambert

On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 20:07:33 +0300, "Olli Lammi" began spewing the following from their cake-hole:

No, I didn't want her to feel bad since I know she was trying to help. I told her about the jack already but "forgot" to mention the ratchet. :-)

-- Travis '63 VW Camo Baja...

that soak into your ears are whispered, not yelled.

:wq!

Reply to
travis

On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 00:55:26 +0300, "Olli Lammi" began spewing the following from their cake-hole:

"No, honey. That dress does NOT make you look fat." ;-)

-- Travis '63 VW Camo Baja...

that soak into your ears are whispered, not yelled.

:wq!

Reply to
travis

On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 11:04:14 -0400, travis ran around screaming and yelling:

Craftsman...some of the "best" products, proudly produced in cough china....looks just like my made in china jack i purchased from advance/discount autoparts...what did you pay for that sucka? J

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 18:02:13 -0400, travis ran around screaming and yelling:

"honey, those jeans don't make you look fat, and that dress does not make you look fat....its that big ass and pot belly that does it".....hehehe J

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

And then Joey woke up, wondered where he was and continued his normal daily chores.

Reply to
Olli Lammi

On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 19:08:20 -0400, Joey Tribiani began spewing the following from their cake-hole:

The jack was $50 and the ratchet was $16...

-- Travis '63 VW Camo Baja...

that soak into your ears are whispered, not yelled.

:wq!

Reply to
travis

On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 19:40:44 -0400, travis ran around screaming and yelling:

hmm....i think i paid more like 70 for that jack...but mine is grey....not crapsman...will have to check out the jack now...got me wondering.. J

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

I have that same exact jack..lifts REALLY fast, works well on removing the engine..

Jeremie

1972 SB
VdubBeetle1972