ceramic coating cleanup?

Whats the best way to clean/care for a ceramic coated exhaust? its pretty much a new unit, only a couple months on the baja before I toasted the bearings in that old motor. I got the new motor pretty much ready to go and I would like to really clean the exhaust up before I bolt it on or at least while its sitting on the stand.

Thanks, Mark Detro Englewood, FL

Reply to
Mark Detro