Charlotte Transporter Show #6

nice show and good turn out there are pictures on the samba

notice how my fan club made sure the first picture was of me. :o)

hope all that was there had a good time and for you that haven't its an event to attend.

Reply to
Kafertoys

Yep - pictures of you standing all by yourself, nobody acknowledging you or speaking to you. Lots of pictures of other people maybe enjoying a beer or some food and also clearly enjoying each others' company -- you aren't in any of those. Sucks to be you.

Sell your worthless business yet? Your ugly co-conspirator of a wife feeling any better?

=A0

Reply to
Meyer

:talked to alot of people handed out business cards (note to self bring more next time) the food at the pub was very good. and sorry but I'm not much of a drinker.

meet the owner of the 74 westy we drove to the show...he seemed real impressed with all the work I've done to it. Already have people from the show that stoped by the shop today.

but hey we already know you set around with your right hand being the only sex you get, guess not having enough balls to even walk up to me at a show causes that.

And as far as selling the shop goes it matters not, I don't think I could find anyone with as much skill as I have that could take over.

as far as being worthless well luck me just bought another sailboat ,yes that makes 2 one for a local lake and one for the coast...its nice having family that lives at N.myrtle beach,(yes that means I have a dock there.

Reply to
Kafertoys

truth is already out...

?v=tf5_tHPLYYY

Joey Tribiani

Call Google right now, Mario, you moron. Do it! Please!!! Get on the phone and call them! Right now!

LOL!

=A0

Reply to
Meyer

and we all thought the 3 stooges were dead....they seem to be alive and well living there chicken shit lives right here well the rest of us work on our hobby.

and yes I will be at the shop working on more tomorrow. the new customer today stoped in looking to buy a driver beetlle.

Reply to
Kafertoys

Joey, I come home from work after a crappy day at work and get to look at what is quite possibly the most obvious case of a restoration rip-off I've ever seen in my life. I don't weld but do work in a metal shop and the welds that you have pictures of are horrific. Stevie Wonder could have done a better job without training. I've tried to stay out of/avoid this whole debate but my God ... $9000? Personally, I would not have chosen a 74 Super with the issues that Joan's car OBVIOUSLY had to be restored. It would have been so much easier to get another 74 from an area where they don't rust and start over. Having said that, I can't believe that any self-respecting VW business owner would undertake this challenge at any price - much less the 5K originally quoted.

Keep up the good work of exposing this scammer! Andy

Reply to
The busman

I just posted three of your past year's show winners... need I link to them again?

it was truth enough for me the first time I saw the pictures of Joan's car... that's why you are so upset with me, because up until *that* point I tolleratated you because you were a long time member here... at the point of Joan's car's unveiling I told you you were a hack... I still have all the transcripts of your hours of trying to convince me that somehow YOU were the victim in that deal... when that didn't work you got mouthy.. but it's okay, Mario, as I said before, I will come up to you at a show and let you have the opportunity to run your mouth in person... I'm sure you won't, so then you and I will go over and inspect a car you are proud of... You are a classic case of an internet tough guy.. you talk shit, but you cower in a trucks floorboard, even while you are carrying? talk about a pussy....

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Yup, he's just a big, fat bloody vertical crotch mouth. Amazing how much dishonesty and crooked character can be crammed into such a tiny, pathetic excuse of a towheaded goofshit body.

Reply to
ryan68bug

.

This made me smile:

ryan68bug

Yep, that was pretty good reading. Kind of made my day.

Randy

Reply to
rjmacres

Wow... Stevie Wonder using with two coat hangers hooked to a battery by means of booster cables can do better than this:

Nice job, Mario. (where's my rolling eyes emoticon?)

Reply to
Remco

Then take some of your 'winnings', and I use that term loosely, and give JOAN HER MONEY BACK. And until you do, just go away. Nobody wants to hear from you until you give her a refund. You ripped that poor lady off, and for quite a sum of money. Man up. Give her a refund.

You ripped Joan off, do the right thing and show everyone you have some morals.

Chris

Reply to
Hal