Clean two-cyl. Diesel T1 for sale.

I see you made your rounds...LOL

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Yup, I beat you to it here. #8~] I am giving up on A.m.s, one on-topic post every third-fourt day if one is lucky..

J.

Have you eaten the dead bird yet? We don't have that up here, Turkey is more a Christmas/Easter thing.

Reply to
P.J.Berg

nope, not yet... it's only 1AM Turkeyday morning!....

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

It's still 11:p the night before here and I have 2 small turkeys in my smoker. I'll smoke them for another couple hours, then back in the fridge to be roasted in the morning.

Tony

Reply to
Anthony W

Nope. In fact they are still walking around outside like any other day. Surprise is on them.

Reply to
John J