Ping Tony

here is Jan's article on the conversion....

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Thanx but I think I'm going to take Jan's more current advise. It's too bad Brembo doesn't have some calipers that will bolt up to Bug/Ghia spindles.

Tony

Reply to
Anthony W

have you contacted Brembo to see? I know airkewld.com sells some nice calipers, but they are expensive and deliverytimes are questionable(based purely on feedback thread on TheSamba, not personal experience)

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

I didn't check, I was just assuming. A 4 piston caliper would be great but I'm sure it's overkill. I have an account on the Samba but I've only logged in a couple times.

Tony

Reply to
Anthony W

airkewld sells Wilwood calipers...