Cleaning garage, giving away stuff.

hmmmmmmm....now where is that bottle of Irish Whiskey .............

Susan

74 Std Betty
Reply to
Susan S.

Jan Andersson wrote in news:2nn706F2h8vmU1 @uni-berlin.de:

You can check out but you can never leave!

Reply to
TerryB

Oh Oh Oh !!!!! I know that one......Hotel California...by the Eagles !!!!

Susan

Reply to
Susan S.

Reply to
Jan Andersson

My God, what have I done! :D

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Jan, I believe you have started a world wide increase in the consumption of alcohol among vw owners tonight.

href="

">Den's 1978Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik

I'm halfway through my first one now. :-) (6:22 pm... helps to cushion the evening news...)

Reply to
Shaggie

But it's supposed to be "You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave." :-D So says Satanic Shaggie. (that song is all full of devil-worshiping goodness/badness stuff... don't play it backwards or you'll become *EVIL*)

Reply to
Shaggie

You must have started before me, I'm half way thru my first and it's 6:30 PM.

Reply to
Erik Dillenkofer

Are you happy now, Jan!?!?!? ARE YOU HAPPY NOW!?!?!? ;-)

Reply to
Shaggie

I'm half way thru my third(I think) and it's 01:25 and I'm working in the morning(well sorta morning, I start at 10 but normaly get in closer to

11...)

J.

Ps. Friend of mines birthday tomorrow, so I've taken Wednesday off, perhaps we could have a pissup/ing contest tomorrow???? :0)

Reply to
P.J.Berg

Damn.....too late for that !!! As I often tell my kids, you may be bigger but you will never be as mean or as crazy. I think the oldest finally believes me.

Susan

74 Std Betty
Reply to
Susan S.

Name this backwards tune! "Turn me on, deadman! Turn me on, deadman! Turn me on, deadman!" :-)

Reply to
Shaggie

[...]

ereh ti dinf nac uoy reay fo emit yna ainrofilac letoh eht ta moor fo ytnelp ecaf ylevol a hcus ecalp ylevol a hcus ainrofilac letoh eht ot emoclew

yas meht draeh i thguoht i rodirroc eht nwod seciov erew ereht eldnac a pu til ehs os yaw eht em dewohs ehs dna lleh eb dluoc siht ro nevaeh eb dluoc siht flesym ot gnikniht saw i lleb noissim eht draeh i yawrood eht ni doots ehs ereht

thgin eht rof pots ot dah i mid werg thgis ym dna yvaeh werg daeh ym thgil gniremmihs a was i ecnatsid eht ni deaha pu ria eht hguorht pu gnisir satiloc fo llems marw riah ym ni dinw looc yawhgih tresed krad a no

No ill effects so far. Hang on a sec ... (at this point, Erik leaves the keyboard briefly to commit an unspeakable act to someone? something? that will remain unidentified for their? its? own protection) ... there. Where was I? Oh yes ... as I said, I am *just* the *same* as bef... *CRUNCH* Huh? What was that? Ah, just a bicycle accident in the street below my window. [That's the truth!] But other than this ... *SWAT* ... although certain species of small flying animals might in fact disagree with me here ... *BONK* ... are pidgeons supposed to fly at night, let alone into my windows? Odd, that.

*SCREEECH* *BLAM* Sorry, gotta close now, accident watching time. *laaa-leee-laaa-leee-laaa-leee* *screeeech* *klick* *DONK* *DONK*

"Alle Mann mir nach!"

*tromp-tromp-tromp-tromp-tromp-tromp*

*knock-knock-knock* "Aufmachen, Polizei!" uuaaaaaeeeeiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiieeeaaaaaooouuup "Öffnen Sie die Tür, oder ich muß Gewalt anwenden!"

*Ka-BLAM!* *uggugguggugguggugg* *ugguggugg*

UAARGH!

But ... you know ... I didn't m... mean to ... to ...

*sigh*

beeep beeep beeep beeep beeep beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee$§%$§/%§$#+§"!$§!

Reply to
Erik Meltzer

On Mon, 09 Aug 2004 20:16:59 -0400, Shaggie scribbled this interesting note:

You are showing your age again!:~)

John Willis

OHHH YEAAAAAA

:D

Jan

Reply to
Jan

:)

:D

:P

\o/

Jan

Reply to
Jan

Erik, you have *way* too much time on your hands, my friend. :)

Kidd > ereh ti dinf nac uoy

"A hundred days to make me older since the last time that I saw your pretty face. A thousand lies to make me colder and I don't think I could look at this the same, but all the miles that seperate disappear now when I remember your face."

Reply to
Kidd Andersson

Reply to
Shaggie

Reporting in. 6:40 am. Not in any worse shape than normal. About to head out for work. :-)

Reply to
Shaggie