clutch sticks on my nissan sentra 2000

i just had my clutch replaced 4 months ago now that its getting cold outside the clutch is sticking hard to engage very stiff and slow to release the rpms rev up while the clutch is sticking, why ? can it be that it needs fluid, or to be bleed or what and is that gonna cost me alot more money

Reply to
carriegrl32

And this is posted to a AIR COOLED VW newsgroup for what reason??

Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse:

Karl

Maybe his clutch is stuck because his brain fell on it...

-- Christian '71 Bus -- Turtle

Reply to
CMM

Then probably, throw the car away, or trade it for a good ACVW

Reply to
vwluvrs

"vwluvrs" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

...Trade...? For a ...good... ACVW?