Crankshaft

I got my parts back from the engineering to do my second rebuild. The first runs fine, thank you. However, they made a mistake and did some parts that i don´t need, i brought in 2 engines and told them to do up the best parts for me, they did all parts up. As i have not enough good heads and interest anyway, i have now a crankshaft left. Engineering balanced and cleaned, and told me he´s in very good shape. I am therefor selling, this is a 1600 one. Any offers accepted, if no takers it will go ebay. Any questions, ask and i try to find out for you. Other misc engine parts for sale as well, ask me and i check for you. All parts are done up by engineering and clean. Pics on request.

Bart Bervoets

Reply to
Bart Bervoets

What is the throw on this crankshaft? Can you send pictures?

SAPropbuster(nospam)@satx.rr.com Remove () to reply.

Reply to
Checkursix