Cruise question

Since I have no VW club close by I hang out on Friday nights with a bunch of older traditional hot rodders. You know 32 Fords and the like. They are a great bunch of guys and all have some real sweet rides. I often hear them talking about going on cross country cruises. Some times on a weekend a bunch of them will all get their cars and caravan to an outlying small town and have lunch or something then cruise back. Do any of you fellow VW nuts ever do something like this? Last Summer before I decided to take my car apart I was entered to drive my Bug in the Hot Rod Power Tour across country.

Just curious if you do this, it sounds like fun.

Mike

Reply to
Mike West

Hey Mike,

Here in Greensboro, NC we take VW cruises 3-4 times a year. We go to the Blue Ridge Parkway, wineries, Cookie factories, parades, etc. It is cool to see 20-30 VWs of all types together driving along. Find a local club and get active, you'll enjoy your VW even more. It is also a great place to get information on the VWs.

Fweem.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Tosi