New Years Eve Chat

Stop by the chat room if you all have a chance. I bunch of people there now.

Berckman Ramva 24 hour VW Chat New Years Eve.
VW/Porsche Family Reunion Show 2003 Pictures

Bill Berckman

................I've got some errands to do today but I'll be there later on this afternoon (EST). Don't let Anna get going on why she likes apples so much until I get there.............lol

Reply to
Tim Rogers

so where is everybody?

-- Anna Vancouver Island, BC

65 Bahama Blue Bug "Bebe Jones" 79 Auto Westy "Avy" 58 Panel Van "Glenn"
Reply to
BugBum

I keep getting a connection failed message.

Reply to
Braukuche

Where the hell is everybody??

If you try to go through undernet.org and can't connect, PLEASE go to

and get the free download. It only takes a minute, connection practically guarenteed and you can delete the program when you're done with it. It's so easy. Don't let undernet.org stop you from being with us loonies tonight.

Kidd "A hundred days to make me older since the last time that I saw your pretty face. A thousand lies to make me colder and I don't think I could look at this the same, but all the miles that seperate disappear now when I remember your face."

Reply to
Kidd