Disposing of VW 1300cc transaxle and motor

This big hunk of metal is lying in the back yard taking up space. Aside from taking it to the local scrap yard, how else can I get rid of it? It's near Berkeley (about 15 minutes north), if that makes a difference.

Reply to
ScratchMonkey

Advertise it in the Formula V classified. Search Google for "Forumula V" "classifieds".

Reply to
jjs

Sell it on Ebay! local buyer only. That way you don't shipp & make a little money.

Reply to
Ken

Berkeley, California?

Reply to
David Gravereaux

If so, post it

as a freebie.

Reply to
David Gravereaux

Is that where you live, David?

Reply to
jjs

Nearly, I work in Berkeley, though.

Reply to
David Gravereaux

Thanks. I was just curious. I used to have family in Bezerkeley, Albany and El Cerito. One brother left in SF.

Reply to
jjs

neet.. is your brother into VWs too? There's a hell of a lot of them around these parts.

Reply to
David Gravereaux

...nah, his brother used to have a toyota but it was a POS.....lol

...Gareth

Reply to
Gary Tateosian

On Thu, 06 May 2004 22:09:13 -0400, Gary Tateosian ran around screaming and yelling:

i bet he will never buy another one....LOL JT

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

David Gravereaux wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

A favorite vehicle of poor Berkeley students in the 60's and 70's. And all the other universities in the area like Stanford and UCSF.

Reply to
ScratchMonkey