Every things for sale

Well you see, Mario lost his balls in a tragic bear trap accident that occurred when he was 12 years old. He's been fixated on balls ever since.

Reply to
Virgil Cain

More likely it was a mouse trap.

Reply to
Randy

Wonder if he's back to balling sheep again.

Reply to
Randy

your question implies that he actually quit.....

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Well now, I didn't say that it *required* a bear trap to cut his balls off, just that's how it happened. Now .... why he was squatting bare assed naked over a bear trap no one ever quite figured out. Probably some sort of weird sexual fetish gone awry. You know, like David Carradine choking himself to death while choking is chicken. The paramedics on the scene did say that Mario was wearing some sort of Batman mask, a lace teddy, and high heel shoes.

Reply to
Virgil Cain

Now in fairness, Mario said he was just helping to push those sheep over the fence ......

Reply to
Virgil Cain

If it sold for $100,000 then every flaw should be pointed out.....

A am just glad that this matter is finally drawing to a close and won't have to read anymore about all the negative things kaferT did.

Reply to
DogDiesel

Will someone please post a list of KaferToys' wrong doings like:

  • ripping off John C. (note: add the details)

  • ripping off Joan (note: add the details)

  • others
Reply to
Jim Ed

Why air out the dirty laundry HERE? AGAIN? Keep it out of here please. It's been done too many times already.

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Here is a video link about what happened to Joan:

Jim Ed

Ah, finally going to do some prison time, eh? Trying to make a quick buck so that you'll have cigarette money while getting slammed in the slammer. Crush all of it or cut it up with a saws-all. I don't think you have the balls to. Go ahead and crush it and take pictures to prove it. You *KNOW* it won't bother me, but I know you won't. They're gonna love you in prison. Skinny little boy-man. ho ho ho! I'm glad I stopped in to take a look at what was going on in VW-land.

Reply to
Shag

If he crushed it or cut it up, it would probably be another Mario show winner.

Reply to
Randy

What ever lies you freaks need to tell yourselves is NOT going to change the life I'm enjoying.

Reply to
Kafertoys

This is a good day indeed! One more petty liar and cheat out of the business.

We fell sorry for Eddie and Phillip Christian though - two of Mario's latest victims. But they are slowly finding out about the depth of their mistake, and I wouldn't be at all surprised if the come looking for you, Mario.

And of course you are enjoying your shabby little life. Its already been proven you don't know any better and you lack a conscience. But so long as you go away and *stay* gone, I'm satisfied. That is what we set out to do, and our efforts have been richly rewarded: it is a happy day. So tuck your tail between your legs and scamper away, little man.

I got a good laugh out of the "take a couple years off" thing, BTW. I knew that "leaving to spend more time with family" was a euphemism for "under indictment", but I had never heard of yours before. LOL!

=A0

Reply to
Meyer

Lol, if he doesn't do time, Mario will at the very least be another lowlife criminal hiding the rest of his days behind a methhead-style shotgun.

Reply to
bugnut68