1998 Mexi-Beetle for Sale

I have a 1998 Mexi-Beetle for sale on a 1970 Pan. She is like new except for a paint scrape the size of a dime on the passenger rear fender. The inside floor and outside pan was fully restored with 6 coats of Por-15. $10,000

Reply to
Lore

Contact me at snipped-for-privacy@cox-internet.com

Reply to
Lore

Contact me at snipped-for-privacy@cox-internet.com

Reply to
Lore

I'm in for $2.

Reply to
jjs

I'm sure this is the one I told the group about before, with the ragtop. If so its gold in color and really is a great looking bug.

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys