FA: '74 VW "Sponge Bob" Thing

Thanks for looking

Reply to
Matty

The paint knocks off a buncha value.

Reply to
John Boy

I know it is not everybody's cup of tea but the paint job was done to create interest in our business which it certainly does. From the crowds it draws, the smiles on faces, the comments people make about it and the offers I've gotten on it I think it has increased the value quite a bit.

But hey that's the beauty of paint, if you don't like it, it's very easy to change :)

Reply to
Matty

oh man.... zaxxon....

Reply to