FAST BUS !!!

Bus on a race track

tricky

"tricky" schreef in bericht news:i-ydnS8OoZyptM snipped-for-privacy@bt.com...

Wow, cool bus! I've driven on that track too with my '59. Every year a belgian Buggy club organises a swap meet on this track (SPA Franchorchamps)

That Bus overtook the Austin Martin in Eau Rouge, a Steep climb! I never got faster than 60Km/h in 3rd....

Thanks for sharing that Rich, Roger

Reply to
bug '59

Man that could get ugly real quick!!! Imagine a wreck and that bus slamming into ANY thing at high speed? Nice bus though!!!

dw

Reply to
dragenwagen

I have driven uphill the downhill towards eau rouge(Sp?), as this is a regular road during none-events.. Quite cool in a Diesel Merc van.

J.

Reply to
Berg