Finding out history of a VW GOlf Mk III

Hi all,

Typical story, bought a car, need to find out its correct origi details to register it in another country (Spain).

Tried carfax.com, experian's site and a few others! The problem i this VIN doesnt show up anywhere WVWZZZ1HZSB023919 !!! It was bough in the UK and registered there in November 2000, its a 95 MK III fro what I can tell. It was origianlly from France from what I ca understand.

Does VW for a charge give you access to the VIN information when th car was manufactured? I need to get to the root of things, ie the V states its Diesel, when quite clearly its Petrol, 2Litre 8 Valve! just want to know the full info about it so I can register it properl in Spain.

Any help would be very mch appreciated.

Chris snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.co

-- neteart

this thread: