first success

yay. i have conquered a 34pict/3. it put up a valiant fight, but carb cleaner and screwdrivers in hand, i prevailed. it was trickier than doing a rack of four carbs on an old motorcycle.

it is almost impossible to drive an old (properly-running...) bus without a great big smile.

-mik/71 type2 seattle

Reply to
automatictransgression

Where in Seattle,. Mik? I am in Everett. Would love to see your bus.

-- the Grokdoc Tom Malmevik all that groks is god

67 Baja "marti"
Reply to
Thomas Malmevik

crazy. i recognize yr name. are you now, or were you once on the wetleather list? i believe you ride a bmw, and you are a network guy...?

anyhow, i live on bellevue ave east, on capitol hill. i cannot express how stoked i am to have this bus. i have a job now, where riding the motorcycle in the rain and carrying tools is not a very good option. there were too many conflicts involving my gf's schedule and our audi, so the bus happened at the perfect time.

likewise, i would like to see the baja. i have loved those s> Where in Seattle,. Mik? I am in Everett. Would love to see your > bus.

Reply to
automatictransgression

Yuppers. Thats me, but I ride a 2003 Yamaha Roadstar. Have 19,000 miles on it already and have had it 15 months. You going to the Fishfry on May1 at Martins?

Email me at grokdoc at yahoo dot com and we will set up a meet to exchange VW lookies.....*8-}

-- the Grokdoc Tom Malmevik all that groks is god

67 Baja "marti" 03 Silverado "shewolf"
Reply to
Thomas Malmevik