For '66 Beetle afficiandos

Beside Howard, I know there are a few other '66 Beetle fans. Check out the '66 Brazillian made Beetle on the

site. See how many differences you can detect between the German-made version and the Brazillian.

--Dan E

Reply to
Braukuche

The only '66 I can find on there is this one:

???

A Brazilain '66... does it have the 'pre 1964 windows like the Aussie cars? Sounds cool!

-- Howard Rose

1966 VW Beetle 1300 Deluxe 1962 Austin Mini Deluxe 1964 Austin Mini Super Deluxe
(cars/email on website)
Reply to
Howard Rose

Reply to
Ben Boyle

I wish any of the cars I had to restore started out that nice. Most of the time I'm replaceing 20% or more of the sheet metal.

Oh well I'll just have to wait till people can't drive their aircooled VW's in cali and have them all shipped east. (ducking)

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

Thanks, Ben.

Wow, that is an amazing car! The Brazilian cars are really interesting. A friend of mine has a 1990 Brazilian "Fusca", it has the pre 1964 body type with the upright headlamps, later bumper and short decklid. The dashboard is cool, big square dials!

-- Howard Rose

1966 VW Beetle 1300 Deluxe 1962 Austin Mini Deluxe 1964 Austin Mini Super Deluxe
(cars/email on website)
Reply to
Howard Rose

Nice....

Reply to
dragenwagen

..............They should wait for the check to clear if they're shipping to you.

Reply to
Tim Rogers