Front Beam Needle Bearings

Does anyone know of a supplier of quality needle bearings for my '69 bug? Besides cip-1 they are taking a month to send my last stuff I ordered !!! From Canada! Please email me if you have a source. Thanks.

Reply to
blitzkrege

That is why I usually pull out the used ones from rusted out beams. Can't help you with the new ones. :-( Let us know where you find them! Good luck!

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1

Which needle bearings? The ones inside the beams?

Aircooled has the above. $24.95 a side. See

pico