FS: 1967 VW Sports Car

plate for it, you will never need to pay for inspection or emissions ever again. and if you get antique auto insurance for it, you could be crusing around town in your new sporty little car for about $100 a year (yes, a year) in insurance. at these rates you will be able to afford to put the high octane gas in the tank.

Reply to
Stephen Neely

Nice job! You shouldn't have too much trouble selling it. Is the truck Air Cooled too? :)

Reply to
Remco

an asking price would be nice to allow those that may be interested to know if they should bother calling....

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

I would not exactly call that newly restored.

Bill Berckman

LOL..Bill...when i saw the pictures this is exactly what i thought..."is it "creamy white" ?"....the memories....

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

The "beautiful slim parking lights" comment is dead wrong. 1968 and

1969 Ghias had the same style as '67. For the 1970 model, Ghias got the bigger front lights and also tail lights.

Stephen Neely wrote:

Reply to
Dane Tyler

I would not exactly call it a sports car :)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson