FS: 1977 Campmobile

Hello Group, I have a pop top camper for sale. turn key. $3800 US. Im in Wallkill New York. check out the specs on

search under campmobile, 1977 thanks Mario

Reply to
Mario

...nice looking bus and fair price...especially in your locatrion. Good luck with the sale. Only thing I can think against you is timing...spring is the best time for selling summer toys.

...Gareth

Reply to
Gary Tateosian

Mario I just gave all your info to a guy that stopped by my shop looking for a bus like yours, hope I get a chance to come look at it.

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

Why? So you can steal it and resell it?

-- the Grokdoc Tom Malmevik all that groks is god

67 Baja "marti"
Reply to
Thomas Malmevik

Reply to