FS-75 Standard Beetle with AutoStick

Hey everyone. Thought I would offer this car to the group before advertising locally. Bought this 75 Beetle with an AutoStick for my daughter back in 99 with the intention of restoring it for her. Then she fell in love with a Mustang and the Beetle just sat around. The engine has been removed and partially taken apart (case not split). Many other parts removed but all are there. Very little body damage and little rust. A couple of dime size holes in floor under battery box. Someone had put in an aftermarket sunroof. The Autostick worked great when I had the car running. Engine ran good but one of the FI hoses leaked. Don't know how many Standard, Fuel Injected AutoSticks were made in 75 but that is the only year they were produced. So probably kind of rare. The group would know more about that. I am trying to get $400 bucks for the car. If someone would like pictures just let me know. The car is located in Tacoma, Washington.

Mike snipped-for-privacy@harbornet.com

Reply to
fibercoug

Wish you were closer. But then again I don't need a 7th bug (6th Autostick) LOL

Reply to
Noice87

Interior is partially apart but the seats both front and rear are in good shape. Headliner needs cleaning and may need to be replaced. The car is in real good shape body wise. The only major dent is in the rear apron. The car was running good before I started taking it apart. I would still like to restore it but I have another car to restore at the moment (40 Willys 4 dr. sedan). I can't do both projects. Just don't have the time.

Reply to
fibercoug