FYI WV Pics

In case anyone's interested, someone just posted a bunch of ACVW pics in alt.binaries.pictures.autos I looked at a few; there's some cool vintage pictures in there. I'm not sure he's done posting yet.

Cheers, Walt

Reply to
WJ

I'm apparently dyslexic today.

Reply to
WJ

Thanks, Definately some way cool stuff here. I am saving it all ; )

Doug

Reply to
ddh

I don't get binary groups. Darn. Maybe someone could put them up on a website for a while.

Reply to
jjs

The guy seems to have posted all he is going to for a while. I may be able to get my brother to post them on his website temporarily. I wont promise anything, but if I get it done I will let you all know.

Doug

Reply to
ddh

Those are all reposts... I saved them all. mostly black and white vintage stuff, some good quality

Reply to
dragenwagen

He's at it again, starting where he left off (1961) and newer.

Reply to
WJ