Generator Question

Hey Everyone...

I got my hands on an NOS Bosch Generator for my Beetle, but it only has 1 of the brush covers (black plastic things that clip into the openings on the generator housing)....is this correct or do I need another cover?

Thanks,

Pete

Reply to
Pete Cressman

And you don't even "need" that top cover. ;-) Most don't have one any more and seem to do very well too! I don't recall ever seeing one on the bottom either.

dave