GO CRAZY!

This is kool for you BK hangers. Ask it to do anything.

I'll be in the chicken suit for another hour. :)

Reply to
jjs

LOL! is that a webcam or something?

Reply to
Exille

requested that it flip me the bird and it would not do it. Came to the camera and shook its index finger at the camera in a tsk tsk sorta way. I did get it to do the "chicken dance" and to walk like a duck (although it did seem confused at first). - DB

Reply to
DB

....I made it choke.... yup, I caused the chicken to be choked. =-)

...Gareth

Reply to
Gary Tateosian

I so didn't need you to tell me this.

:)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Lazy bird. Told it to do 10 push-ups. It did only 4.

Where can I complain?

Reply to
Olli Lammi

I got it to munch the carpet!!!! Dan

Reply to
EuroBug

At whoever previously filmed the chicken man doing only 4 pushups:

Cool gimmick, though. Had me going for a minute.

Reply to
Malcolm

And it ain't no surprise that the chicken creators were also the Mini-Cooper web folks. Very cool.

Now we got to do something similar. SHOW ME THE MONEY? :)

Reply to
jjs