On ebay- Karmann Ghia- Might be restorable...

Up for auction on ebay Volkswagen: Karmann Ghia

Might be restorable...

Reply to
Rush

And then again.... Does the trash on the inside come with it at no extra charge.

Bill Berckman

67 Beetle
Reply to
Bill Berckman

And whats with the huge hole in the front??

-- the Grokdoc Tom Malmevik all that groks is god

67 Baja "marti"
Reply to
Thomas Malmevik

Looks like the nose was clipped, perhaps in preparation to weld a new one in.

For the sale price it looks like a decent deal. Make two out of one? Restore it based on the low entry price?

I have a bus in much better condition and I'm having trouble of the same sort. Want to cover costs, would accept $100, don't want to crush it.

Maybe I need to go to a related car show/gtg to draft a new owner.

YOU! You are the Bus's new owner! B{])>

TBerk

Ram-air scoop.

;-)