New to me,,, A "Wild Westerner" bus...

Seems to be a bit of controversy surrounding this colour scheme.. I think the Designers at VWOA were on drugs in 1973 when they came up with this scheme. It is rumored to have been a 1973 only colour scheme, and sold only on the west coast of the US.. Any one have any knowledge of them (other than what is on the Samba?)

vwluvrs

Did you read this topic:

I don't see the pic you supplied anywhere on that thread, so that is why I ask.

Reply to
Randall

west coast of the US..

Hmmm... not so keen on the blue stripe, but the two greens are AWESOME!

Reply to
AllanW