hello hello help me please

Walmart is the biggest gun dealer in the USA. I hate Walmart, but for other reasons. You gotta visit one particular shop in Wisconsin - It's a sporting goods and liquor store. "I'll take this fifth of Jack Daniels, and gimmie that SKS and a case of ammo." brrrrrrr

Reply to
J Stafford

On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 07:34:10 -0400, Joey Tribiani left Mt Vesuvius in a state of jealous awe as he began spewing from the mouth thusly:

*voice over loudspeaker* K-MART BLUE-LIGHT SPECIAL GOING ON NOW!! AISLE 9!! PICK UP A REMMINGTON 12 GAUGE SHOTGUN NOW FOR ONLY $129.99!! GRAB AN EXTRA FOR A FRIEND! MAKES A GREAT WEDDING OR CHRISTMAS GIFT!!! THANKS FOR SHOPPING AT K-MART!

-- Travis '63 VW Camo Baja...

your enemies. It messes with their heads.It doesn't take a very big person to carry a grudge. :wq!

Reply to
travis

Yes, and she died this morning. Not nice. The news I have read say, that it looked like a planned thing.

Reply to
Olli Lammi

On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 06:43:28 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@stafford.net (J Stafford) left Mt Vesuvius in a state of jealous awe as he began spewing from the mouth thusly:

That reminds me of when I went downtown once to pick up some divorce papers from one of the "legal buildings" across the street from the court house. The lady handed them to me and I asked her "Hey, isn't this the building where I can pick up a handgun permit?" She got that "Uh oh!" look on her face. heh heh. But I was right, and she pointed me to another door down the hall to go get a handgun permit. I just figured I'd kill two birds with one stone. No, wait...bad choice of wording? ;-)

-- Travis '63 VW Camo Baja...

your enemies. It messes with their heads.It doesn't take a very big person to carry a grudge. :wq!

Reply to
travis

On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 10:03:31 +0300, "Olli Lammi" ran around screaming and yelling:

That's cowboy movie stuff, and not what happens here. Sheesh! I didn't train using a concealed shoulder holster for years to go waving a gun around like an amateur. (Say, I have some very nice size 44 sports jackets for sale - left armpit area torn up or shot out, but otherwise very nice.)

:)

Can I move to Finland? Do I need a job first?

Reply to
J Stafford

LOL!

Minnesota passed the "must issue" concealed handgun permit this year, and now every business that doesn't want their patrons to be carrying must post a sign that has state-mandated wording to that effect. Imagine a big orange sign as you walk into the ER or church, or the state university. Strange days.

Reply to
J Stafford

I think you can be here for max 90 days "for free" ;) After that you need a work or residence permit. US citizens do not need a visa to visit.

But hey. You could come to fix up one particular

-61 beetle, if you have good metal work skills...

Reply to
Olli Lammi

Here we have such signs in ER, church, pharmacy, etc. doors to turn off our mobile phones ;)

Reply to
Olli Lammi

........................Thanks John for not LYAO and I guess you're not as bad as I've heard after all.

LOL!

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Which reminds me of the Soccer Mom who was driving her SUV, heard her cell-phone ring, reached down for it and ended up putting a .380 automatic into her ear. Justice prevails.

Reply to
J Stafford

Mmmm. I'm sorry that wont... I'm able to do that myself ;)

No it is not anything like english. But, you could ask Bill Merrill whether he likes it or not. He knows some. Most of the people speak quite good english here - at least most people between 15 and 60 years of age.

Reply to
Olli Lammi

Big yard.... and who knows what's buried in the woods back there..

Kirin got away though.. damn..

:D

Jan

Reply to
Jan

Yea. She died. All over the news.

Luckily there's a healthy amount of seawater between finland and sweden. :) (except up north, but who'd want to go there anyway)

Jan

Reply to
Jan

Sorry Tim,...................I do a lot of , ....uh...............Well,.................Flea market shopping. No gun that age is "cheap" From What I've seen, unless it is inoperable and unrepairable for some reason,......................And some of those are surprising when you see the asking prices............... I just got severely tickled , and Actually thought you were being humorous when you said "cheap"..............

Once Again, sorry to sound irrational.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Reply to
MUADIB®

"Olli Lammi" wrote in news:bjprp7$mr9$ snipped-for-privacy@phys-news1.kolumbus.fi:

Merrill > whether he likes it or not. He knows some. Most of the people

Someone mention me? Sure Finnish is a terrific language! olut, sikspäkkiä = beer kupla = beetle lumi = snow poro = reindeer Puhutko sinä englantia? = ¿Spicadi ingles? Mighty cool language, eikö niin??

Reply to
cloud8

..........................No problem Scott. I was just being irritable like I always am in the morning before I've finished my second cup of coffee. This model 1917 was in pretty good condition and with not too much practice I could hit a beer can at 20 paces with it. I'm afraid to ask what it would be worth today if I had kept it. The guy who sold it to me back in the 70s said that it was intended by the Army for NCOs and other enlistees while commissioned officers usually got the better ACP that everyone is familiar with. For a large caliber pistol, it was light and easy to handle which was just the ticket for an ignoramus like me who grew up using only shoulder arms.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

...................Ya know Shaggie, even though Scott and I are a couple of old geezers, the two of us are still manly enough to team up together and kick your goober butt into next Sunday..............neener neener neener !

...................And afterwards, we could drive up the road to Perdue's place and talk about you.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

My error, Olli. 15 to 60? I'm out of luck there, too. This just sucks.

Reply to
J Stafford

On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 21:24:48 -0400, "Tim Rogers" ran around screaming and yelling:

come on up....would be fun....i would even buy the beer and steaks... J

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 21:24:48 -0400, "Tim Rogers" scribbled this interesting note:

I dunno. Scott's back has been acting up as of late. He can't even kick his own butt!:~)

-- John Willis

Reply to
John Willis