Help, please... My convertible top has shrunk

It is getting cold and my vinyl convertible roof has shrunk to the point where I can not put it up!

I have been unemployed for 1 year and can not afford to buy a new one...

Does anyone know any softeners retail, commercial, industrial or otherwise that I can use to soften and stretch my vinyl top?

I am really desperate!!!

Thanks!

Steve snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
Steve Forrester

Put it out in the sun, or if that is not enough get your hair dryer and warm it up enough to close it.

-Craig

Reply to
Newsgroups

Blow dryer

Sneaks

Reply to
Sneaks

I have stretched it as far as I can using ambient and forced hot air.

Aren't there any conditioners or relaxers to help me?

Thanks!

Steve

Reply to
Steve Forrester

I have stretched it as far as I can using ambient and forced hot air.

Aren't there any conditioners or relaxers to help me?

Thanks!

Steve

Reply to
Steve Forrester

Well you could take a few Valiums to relax you whilst your car sits in the sun. ;-}

-Craig

Reply to
Newsgroups

I presume that the OP want this thing working urgently, because of the lack of sun !

James

Reply to
Juper Wort