Herbie going Yuppie

Was reading the Midwest Scene section in the October Hot VWs. (page 42) It said in the movie, Herbie will somehow "morph" into a watercooled New Beetle. Whats next, Herbie going to the tanning bed. :o)

Bill Berckman

67 Beetle
Reply to
Bill Berckman

I think I'm going to be sick....lol

Reply to
Kafertoys

Ewwwhhh, that's just wrong...

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

So there really is no doubt which company is more evil, Disney or VWoA, is there? They are the same evil conglomeration. I think Revelations mentions it...

Reply to
Michael Cecil

heh heh I just now saw Bill's last comment. Very "clever." :-)

Reply to
Shaggie

LOL. Just giving you a good natured hard time. Surprised there were no comments from Timmy. :o)

Bill Berckman

67 Beetle
Reply to
Bill Berckman

..............I thought about it but instead chose to take another jab at him with the 'running out of oil' thing.

LOL

Reply to
Tim Rogers

I wonder if Vwoa had anything to do with this. They could certainly use an image boost to help the dropping sales of the new beetle. In my opinion, they should redesign the car to look more like a real Beetle. And make it less expensive, not cheaper. If Toyota can sell those Scions for $13,000, I dont see how VW can't do it. Oh yeah, they're pandering to yuppies.

Reply to
Zarana-X

I am sure that VWoA had their lawyers involved since VWoA claims the trademark of the Beetle. VWoA could have said not turning into New Beetle means no Movie. Bill Berckman

67 Beetle
Reply to
Bill Berckman