Lookingfor a VW club I saw at Bugout in MI

While I was at the bugout in Michigan this year, there was a club there that had about 12 cars get together for a group pic. It was something in German, but I can't remember the name.

Any ideas? Do they have a website?

Jay

Reply to
Jay McGraw

Ben Boyle

Nope, the cars were mostly resto-cal or drag cars, Might have to wait until the coverage in VW mags...

Thanks,

Jay

Reply to
Jay McGraw

Possibly the Corn Panzers, or the DDK, both Midwest performance clubs.

Reply to
Kaferdave

May have been DDK, what does that stand for? A friend of my roomate said he thought one of the cars belonged to Dave Conklin, but I figured he was out in Cali.

Thanks,

Jay

Reply to
Jay McGraw