How Do i take out the glovebox and fix the switch inside?

I bought a brand new glovebox and i wanted to install it in. i took out the necessary screws to take the box out. but the switch mechanism is still inside it.im not sure how to take it out, but i also need to fix it. because my trunk can open by pressin on the handle then pulling the trunklid up, but i want to fix the switch on my glovebox so it can open up the trunk from inside the car. what do i do?

Reply to
69vwdude