How to NOT weld an exhaust pipe

I'm.. speechless

:D

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

That's one way to lower your car: make the muffler weigh 2000 pounds!!

Reply to
Remco

Here's another example of creative exhaust welding... If you havent' seen the video of this newscast yet, watch it -- it's one of the funniest thing's I've ever seen!

-Brian

Reply to
BrianTheDude

?? Where is it?

Reply to
Karl

Do'h! The link might help just a little. :)

-Brian

Reply to
BrianTheDude

Makes me feel better about my welding !

Rich

Reply to
tricky

Ha! At first I saw the subject and thought maybe you'd been keeping up with my motorcycle website. :-D

Reply to
Shag

URL??

J.