JB weld casting gas cap

I mentioned my bondo mold and JB weld casting project a couple of days ago. Well, I finished it and if you click on below and view the first six photos you can see the results. My first time getting creative with this stuff and I am very satisfied with the results. I made the mold from a Puma hood emblem and attached it to the gas cap after hours of grinding and sanding the rough cast. Not bad and unique

href="

">Den's1977 Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik

impressive!

Reply to
dragenwagen

GREAT job Dennis...looks nice...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

href="

">Den's> 1977 Puma

If you made those for choppers, you'd sell a shitload of them.

Tony

Reply to
Anthony W

Thanx guys, I'm going to try some other materials next.

href="

">Den's1977 Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik