Jim Muir: Engine sounds

Hi,

Anyone know is the Jim Muir engine sounds are still available anywhere?

The link I had is dead and can't find it on google anywhere.

Would be horrible to think we'd lost it as a resource.

Maybe there are better/newer files available now, if so can you point me in the right direction please?

Thanks Spike

Reply to
Spike

The site may be long gone - but it was archived and can be found here (sound files in tact) ...

Be sure to thank your Uncle Sam for funding the "wayback machine" which has been archiving as much of the Internet as possible since the late nineties. ;-)

-Steve Ballantyne

68' Bug
Reply to
steveballantyne.blogspot.com