Kinda OT - Subaru fuel injection problems

Sorry forgot to actually say something.... does anyone have a newer (2000'ish) Subaru with which they have had fuel injection issues?

Reply to
D Wrate

What's the "issue" at hand? FI and ignition management are combined - more inputs on these newer ones, but what's it doing or not doing?

have a newer

issues?

Reply to
Busahaulic

According to the codes from the 'puter, there is a "misfire" on the #4 cylinder. Dealer says there are no probs with ignition what so ever.

Reply to
D Wrate

Ask from the Ultimate Subaru people. I no longer participate actively, but they are a real nice bunch of people too and there are many regulars who know a lot about these cars. I especially like a fellow named Skip, he's helped me numerous times with my problems.

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Thanks Jan, I had only found the NASIOC (nat'l subie impreza owners club) site. This may prove to be a better place.

Reply to
D Wrate

if anyone cares, the letter my highly skilled wife wrote to the President & CEO of Subaru Canada is posted here:

D Wrate