Linkpin/kingpin adjustment

Hi Ramva,

The front wheels of my bug are having too much play on the linkpin or maybe kingpin i'm not sure about that yet. I know it's not the bearings. Is it easy to adjust that? It won't pas the MOT (APK in Dutch) this way. How do i know it is beyond adjusting and needs to be replaced?

regards,

Roger

Reply to
bug '59

Please, can anybody help me on this matter?? I don't want to buy new ones if they can be adjusted...

Any advise is greatly appreciated

Roger

"bug '59" schreef in bericht news:cvatrc$h98$ snipped-for-privacy@reader10.wxs.nl...

Reply to